New Dress

26 Sep

So, as part of the Kid’s Clothes Week, I made Beatrice a dress. I used my go-to Lotta pattern and a vintage sheet (I got it at a thrift store, but I think my mom had the same sheet when I was little). Anyway, I think it turned out really cute, but I feel like it’s missing something:

I’m thinking of adding a pocket, or maybe something along the hem line. I’m not really sure yet. It was my first time adding a little collar, and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.

However, I don’t think B liked the dress nearly as much as I did – she flopped to the floor crying the second after I put it on her! Of course, I had to snap a picture before taking it off her…

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: